Monday, February 8, 2010

Spiritual Life Week!


Bluffton's Spiritual Life Week has officially begun! This tradition is a great one at Bluffton, and provides lots of fun, engaging and faith-fostering activities for students to get involved in. (See the full schedule here)
Yesterday kicked everything off with a Sunday Night Worship Service, and this evening will include a Battle of the Airbands, which is always a good time! There are plenty of other fun things happening that focus on this week's theme: "Extending the Family Tree."
I remember my time as a student participant in the Spiritual Life Week planning committee, as well as the fond memories of my airband experience. I was also challenged by the atmosphere of faith and emphasis on my personal relationship with God. I can't wait to see all the ways He'll work on the Bluffton campus this week.
Until next time!
-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment