Monday, March 1, 2010

Any Juniors Out There??

Happy March, everybody! We're one step closer to spring, and I'm EXCITED. Today is also cause for celebration, as it is the kick-off of my week-long spring travel circuit! If you are a junior and live near Beavercreek, Centerville or Princeton, this is your lucky week! I will be at all three schools for college fairs tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday. Here is the official schedule:

Monday, March 1: Beavercreek High School 7-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 2: Miami Valley Career Technology Center 8:15-10:15 a.m. AND Centerville High School 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 3: Princeton High School 6:30-8 p.m.

If you are getting started with your college search and want to know more about Bluffton, stop by my table for a chat! I can give you some great information about campus life, financial aid and visiting (all good things to be thinking about!)

So...be looking for my silver Honda Accord all over the southern Ohio roads this week, and honk if you see me! :)
-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment