Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Admissions Potluck!

We love our student workers! So, during this busy, stressful time of the year, we pull out all the stops and throw a huge potluck for them! After they finished their morning finals today, they stopped by our offices for a heaping plateful of homemade goodies and festive cheer. This is one of my favorite times of the academic year, since I'm still a somewhat recent college grad and REALLY enjoy eating food that seasoned chefs have prepared.

This year, we gave each of our student workers a warm fleece blanket in Bluffton purple to remind them how important relaxing is. As you can see, some of them couldn't wait to test out the concept!

I love thowing on my reindeer antlers and mingling with great people, especially our wonderful Campus Visit Coordinator, Jessica! I hope you are all coming to the end of this busy season and can take the time to enjoy the goodness that is Christmas.

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment